Solar System- Constellation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Lollipop Sticks
- Elastic Bands
- Bottle Top
- Small Ball
1. Draw a rectangle on the box lid approximatley 2-3cm from the edge.
2. Draw a constellation on your black paper and then pierce the holes on the drawing using a skewer, but be very careful as its quite sharp.
3. When that is finished you need to attach it onto the cardboard box using blu-tac, glue or sellotape.
4. When that is done, you need to make another hole in the back of the box in order to make space for your torch and then you have a source of light for your constellation.
5. Lower the lights, turn your torch on and you will see your constellation shine.