Solids / Liquids /Gas
WHAT YOU NEED.
- Borax powder
- Hot water
- A jar
- A Spoon
- Pipe cleaners
- A pencil or lollipop sticks
- Food colouring
1. Pour the hot water into your jar.
2. Add the borax powder to the hot water and stir it in until no more will dissolve in the water.
3. If you wish you can add a few drops of food coloring and glitter at this point and mix it into the borax solution.
4. Next make a shape with the pipe cleaners; the crystals will form on the shape.
5. Attach your shape to the lollipop stick and place the stick across the top of the cup so the shape dangles inside the cup.
6. And that’s it… all you need now is to leave your cup somewhere safe overnight and check it the next day and you will see your decoration is covered in lots of lovely crystals.